Transfer fee is per firearm.
For incoming transfers:
- Transfer form must be completed prior to our receipt of the firearm.
- We only accept shipments from licensed FFL dealers.
- Transfer fee must be paid at time of transaction.
- Transferee is responsible to ensure that the firearm adheres to all federal, state and local laws prior to shipment. If the firearm is deemed to be out of compliance with any laws it will be returned to sender. Transferee will be responsible for transfer fee plus all shipping costs to return firearm to sender.
- Transferee must complete a federal background check and receive a “proceed” response at time of transaction. If a denied response is received, the firearm will be returned to sender and transferee will be responsible for transfer fee plus all shipping costs to return firearm to sender.
For outgoing transfer:
- Transfer form must be completed before we will ship firearm.
- Transfer fee and shipping costs must be paid prior to shipping.
- If firearm is returned to us for any reason, an additional transfer fee will be charged. If the firearm needs to be returned to you for any reason, you are required to complete a federal background check and receive a “proceed” response.
- Firearms will only be shipped to a valid FFL license holder. A copy of the license must be provided prior to shipping.